Duration: 7 Days
Location: Cortina D'Ampezzo
Period: 19-26 August 2023
Camping accommodation with all facilities included!
The Via Ferrata in the Dolomites is a high altitude experience, on rock walls and spectacular ridges above the famous Italian town of Cortina D'Ampezzo.
What is special in the Dolomites?
Mountain sections hitherto inaccessible without serious training in mountaineering, here you can explore them with the help of the rock-mounted system (cables, steps, railings) and the equipment provided by us, specific for via-ferrata. Thus, we travel through exposed areas and enjoy memorable views while always being insured, therefore safe.
We will alternate via-ferrata days with days of hiking to famous sights in the area such as Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Marmolada Glacier, mountain lakes. We start our mornings with an authentic Italian espresso, and in the evening we enjoy local cuisine.
Period: August 19-26, 2023
Location: Cortina D'Ampezzo, Dolomites, Italy
Price: 3100 lei/person
The place is considered reserved when the advance of 1000 lei is paid. The advance is refundable or can be converted into participation in another program only under the following conditions:
- If you withdraw for personal reasons more than 3 weeks before the shift start date, the advance can be used to attend any other event organized by us in 2022.
- If you withdraw due to Sars-Cov2 infection on the date of the event, the advance can also be used in other programs organized by us throughout the 2022 season.
- In the event of the entry into force of restrictions that make it impossible to organize the program, the advance will be returned in proportion to 100%
If you withdraw with less than 3 weeks due to personal reasons other than those mentioned above, the deposit is non-refundable.
Maximum number of participants: 15 people
Activities: via-ferrata, trekking, visiting points of interest, camping
Personal equipment needed for a day on the via ferrata:
• Rugged, grippy sole footwear for rough terrain (approach category)
• Appropriate clothing for a mountain trail (including a waterproof and windproof jacket)
• Buff or fez
• Thin gloves
• Sun lotion
• Backpack to fit food, water and clothes for a 1-day shift
Equipment provided by us:
• Climbing harness
• Climbing helmet
• Special insurance device on the via-ferrata
• Collective safety equipment
Accommodation: Camping Cortina D'Ampezzo
The rate includes:
• Guidance on via-ferrata routes and on hiking days
• Advice in preparing and adjusting the necessary equipment
• The technical equipment required for the via-ferrata tour
• Detailed on-site training so we can enjoy the mountain climbs safely
• Camping accommodation for the entire period
• Camping equipment (sleeping bag, isoprene and place in the tent) for those who need it
• Memorable photos and videos to remember the adventures fondly
Does not include:
• Transport (if you need transport contact us and we will find a solution for you!)
• Medical insurance
• Climbing the via-ferrata will be done on routes of varying difficulty, depending on the weather conditions
• We will approach the degree of difficulty of the routes gradually to familiarize ourselves with the via-ferrata climbing system. The first route will be a medium category one, and the following routes we calibrate based on group size and feedback
• No previous climbing or via-ferrata experience required
• Average to good physical condition is required, as well as comfort with exposure to heights
• On the days when we will not climb the mountain we will visit tourist attractions in the area or we will use them to rest
Latest viewed products
write a review
The review was sent successfully.